Current Affairs 12-11-2018
- Who has won the 2018 Fuzhou China Open Badminton tournament?
[B] Lin Dan
[C] Kento Momota
[D] Chou Tien-chen
- Which Indian wrestler has been ranked world No. 1 rank in 65 Kg category?
[B] Sanjeet Kumar
[C] Yogeshwar Dutt
[D] Bajrang Punia
- M777 Howitzers, which are recently inducted into Indian Army, are procured from which country?
[A] United States
[B] South Korea
- Ananth Kumar, who passed away recently, was in charge of which of the following union ministries?
[A] Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
[B] Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs
[C] Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises
[D] Ministry of Labour and Employment
- Which Indian mountaineer has recently been awarded an honorary doctorate by a prestigious University of Strathclyde ?
[B] Premlata Agarwal
[C] Arunima Sinha
[D] Malavath Purna
- What is the theme of the 2018 World Science Day for Peace and Development?
[B] Science, a Human Right
[C] Celebrating Science Centres and Science Museums
[D] Quality Science Education
- Which city is the venue of the International Conference on Yoga for Public Health?
- Which state government is celebrating the “Jashn-e-Virasat-e-Urdu” festival?
- During INSPIRE 2018, EESL and ADB signed pact for $13 million Global Environment Facility (GEF) grant to set up an EERF. What does EERF stands for?
[B] Ecology Efficiency Revolving Fund
[C] Eco Efficiency Revolving Fund
[D] Energy Efficiency Revolving Fund
- What is the theme of the 33rd ASEAN summit 2018?
[B] Resilient and Innovative Asean
[C] One ASEAN at the Heart of Dynamic Asia
[D] Strengthening ASEAN Maritime Cooperation