- Which country’s President has been invited as chief guest in the 2019 Republic Day of India?
[B] United States
- Which city hosted the 4th National Conclave on Mines and Minerals to strengthen mineral auction regime?
[B] New Delhi
- Which state government has constituted Heritage Cabinet to preserve the history and culture of state?
- Who has won the 2018 women singles’ Wimbledon tennis tournament?
[A] Maria Sharapova
[B] Simona Halep
[C] Angelique Kerber
[D] Serena Williams
- The Bansagar Canal Project is in news. It is a joint venture of which of the following states?
[A] Gujarat, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh
[B] Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh
[C] Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar
[D] Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Bihar
- Which country has become the Vice-Chair (Regional Head) of the Asia Pacific Region of World Customs Organisation (WCO)?
- The UNSC has adopted which resolution to impose an arms embargo on South Sudan?
[A] Resolution 2428
[B] Resolution 2426
[C] Resolution 2425
[D] Resolution 2427
- The play script “Guilt” which is being shortlisted for The Hindu Playwright Award 2018, is written by whom?
[A] Swetanshu Bora
[B] Annie Zaidi
[C] Sumit Ray
[D] Parag Motwani
- Kalpesh Yagnik, the veteran journalist passed away. He was associated with which newspaper?
[A] Financial Express
[B] Times of India
[C] The Hindu
[D] Dainik Bhaskar
- Which committee has been constituted by the Central Government to review Companies Act 2013?
[A] Injeti Srinivas Committee
[B] Avinash K. Srivastava Committee
[C] Raghvendra Singh Committee
[D] Sanjay Mitra Committee