- India’s first tribal circuit tourism project has launched in which state?
[C] Madhya Pradesh
- Brij Katyal, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
[A] Film Industry
- Which country is host to the 2018 G-20 trade and investment ministerial meeting?
- Every year Hindi Diwas is celebrated on 14 September. In which year, Hindi was chosen to be state language of Union?
- Who is the head of the committee to look into the harrowing arrest and alleged torture of former space scientist Nambi Narayanan in the ‘ISRO spy scandal’?
[A] Anupam Shrivastava
[B] Dipak Misra
[C] D K Jain
[D] K K Joshwa
- Under which article of the constitution, President has appointed Justice Ranjan Gogoi as the 46th Chief Justice of India?
[A] Article 123
[B] Article 122
[C] Article 124
[D] Article 121
- Mehlli Gobhai, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
[B] Film Industry
- The agricultural festival of Nuakhai has started in which state?
[C] West Bengal
- What is the total fund outlay of recently launched Dairy Processing & Infrastructure Development Fund Scheme, which provides financial assistance to cooperatives?
[A] Rs 12, 801 crore
[B] Rs 9, 801 crore
[C] Rs 10, 881 crore
[D] Rs 11,008 crore
- Who is the author of the book “Bastar Dispatches: A Passage Through the Wilds”?
[A] Aatish Taseer
[B] Vikram Seth
[C] Nirupam Roy