Current Affairs 19-10-2018
- On which date, the 2018 World Trauma Day (WTD) is observed recently?
[B] October 19
[C] October 16
[D] October 17
- What is the theme of the 12th Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM-2018)?
[B] Global Partners for Global Challenges
[C] 20 years of ASEM: Partnership for Future
[D] Biodiversity and Cultural Heritage
- Who has won the 2018 Man Booker Prize for Fiction?
[A] Anna Burns
[B] Val McDermid
[C] Leo Robson
[D] Leanne Shapton
- Who has become the India’s first silver-medallist in archery at the 2018 Youth Olympic Games?
[B] Jeremy Lalrinnunga
[C] Akash Malik
[D] Tababi Devi
- What is the India’s rank in the WEF’s Global Competitiveness Index (GCI) for 2018?
- Which of the following G7 countries has officially legalized recreational use of marijuana?
[C] United States
- Which country has successfully tested world’s largest unmanned transport drone “FH-98”?
- On which date, the 2018 World Students’ Day (WSD) is observed recently?
[A] October 15
[B] October 16
[C] October 19
[D] October 18
- Under which article of the Constitution, the President of India can accept resignation of Council of Ministers?
[B] Article 73
[C] Article 74
[D] Article 75
- The first-ever joint military exercise “Dharma Guardian- 2018” will be conducted between India and which country?