Current Affairs 2,3-09-2018
- Who has been sworn-in as the first female high court Chief Justice in Pakistan?
[A] Tahira Safdar
[B] Maria Hassan
[C] Riffat Quraishi
[D] Asifa Ulfah
- Which country is host to the 4th International Ayurveda Congress (IAvC) 2018?
- Which Indian men’s bridge pair have created history by clinching India’s first-ever gold in bridge at the Asian Games?
[B] Sumit Mukherjee and Debabrata Majumder
[C] Pranab Bardhan and Shibhnath Sarkar
[D] Rajeev Khandelwal and Bachiraju Satyanarayana
- Who has been elected as the new chairman of the Indian Banks Association (IBA)?
[B] Sunil Mehta
[C] K R Kamnath
[D] O P Bhatt
- Who is the newly appointed Secretary of Ministry of Steel?
[A] Binoy Kumar
[B] Raghav Jain
[C] Aruna Sharma
[D] K L Manoj
- Who of the following Indians has/have received the 2018 Ramon Magsaysay Award?
[B] Kulendi Francis and Anshu Gupta
[C] Sanjiv Chaturvedi
[D] Bharat Vatwani and Sonam Wangchuk
- Nepal-Bharat Maitri Pashupati Dharamshala, which is in news recently, is located on the banks of which river?
[A] Bagmati River
[B] Trishuli River
[C] Tamur River
[D] Seti Gandaki River
- The series of sermons by Jain Muni Tarun Sagar ji was known by __ ?
[B] Kadve Stotra
[C] Kadve Pravachan
[D] Kadve Shabad
- Which of the following has won India’s only boxing Gold at the 18th Asian Games 2018?
[B] Shiva Thapa
[C] Vikas Krishan Yadav
[D] Amit Panghal
- Who has been named for Dr B.C. Roy National Award for 2018 as Eminent Medical Person of the Year?
[A] Basant Kumar Mishra
[B] Indira Hinduja
[C] Siva Ramakrishna
[D] Kamini Rao