Current Affairs 4-09-2018
- Rikako Ikee, who has become the first female athlete to be named the Most Valuable Player (MVP) at Asian Games, is from which country?
[C] South Korea
- Which state government has decided to organise employment camps for martyrs’ families?
[D] Madhya Pradesh
- Indian men’s hockey team defeated which country to win bronze at the 2018 Jakarta Asian Games?
[B] South Korea
- Which country hosted the 6th East Asia Summit- Economic Ministers’ Meeting (EAS-EMM)?
[B] New Zealand
- Which Indian sportsperson was the India’s flag-bearer at the closing ceremony in the 18th Asian Games?
[B] Rahi Sarnobat
[C] Rani Rampal
[D] Vinesh Phogat
- Which of the following is not included in the recently released draft rules on “sale of drugs by e-pharmacy”?
[C] Psychotropic drugs
[D] All of the above
- Who is the author of the book “Moving On, Moving Forward: A year in Office”?
[B] Anand Sharma
[C] Arun Jaitley
[D] Venkaiah Naidu
- What was the theme of the 2018 World Coconut Day (WCD)?
[B] Coconut for Family Nutrition, Health, and Wellness
[C] Coconut for Healthy Life
[D] Coconut for Good Health, Wealth & Wellness
- Arthur Pereira, who passed away recently, was associated which which sports?
- According to Reserve Bank of India (RBI)’s annual data, which country has topped the India’s FDI chart in FY18?