- Fakhar Zaman, who has become the fastest player to score 1000 ODI runs, is belong to which country?
[D] South Africa
- NITI Aayog has signed Statement of Intent (SoI) with which pharmaceutical company to collaborate in Aspirational Districts Programme?
[B] Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
[C] Aurobindo Pharma
[D] Lupin Foundation
- Which ministerial committee has been set up by the Odisha government for development of Odia film industry?
[A] S B Behera committee
[B] Prafulla Samal committee
[C] Ananta Das committee
[D] Kirti Patnaik committee
- Which state government has launched e-Pragati Core initiative to provide integrated services to citizens?
[A] Andhra Pradesh
- Who has been named the first-ever female high court chief justice of Pakistan?
[A] Asifa Quraishi
[B] Riffat Hassan
[C] Maria Ulfah
[D] Tahira Safdar
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will soon issue new 100 Rupee notes with motif of which UNESCO World Heritage site?
[A] Sanchi Stupa
[B] Rani Ki Vav
- Which state government has released its first-ever tribal atlas to highlight the tribal demography of the state?
[B] Madhya Pradesh
[D] Tamil Nadu
- The Union government has constituted which high-level committee to suggest laws against mob lynching and violence?
[A] A.K. Dhasmana committee
[B] Rajiv Gauba committee
[C] Bhaskar Khulbe committee
[D] Inderjit Singh committee
- The first meeting of the India-Bangladesh Joint Committee on Border Haats was held in which city?
- The Lok Sabha has passed the Negotiable Instruments (Amendment) Bill, 2017 on cheque bounce cases. The bill shall amend which act to resolve the issue?
[A] Negotiable Instruments Act 1881
[B] Negotiable Instruments Act 1882
[C] Negotiable Instruments Act 1880
[D] Negotiable Instruments Act 1884