LIC AAO Coaching in Chandigarh
LIC AAO Coaching in Chandigarh – If you want to focus only on studies then join our coaching classes for LIC AAO Coaching in Chandigarh as we take care of everything for our students. Most of the students in our LIC AAO Coaching in Chandigarh have cleared the examination with flying colors and you could be next on the list.
Those who are interested should apply for LIC AAO 2018 Exam, we request you to go through all the information regarding the exam and for that, you do not have to go anywhere. Here we are going to provide you all the information regarding the LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection procedure, Payments, etc. Tune with us till the end of the post to get to know full details about LIC AAO Coaching in Chandigarh.
Enroll for New Batch, LIC AAO Coaching in Chandigarh
Table of Contents
Chandigarh Academy is the Best Coaching institute who provides for LIC AAO Coaching in Chandigarh. Our motto is to train their students for the examination and make them fully confident about their learning. There are some features with the help of this institute; a candidate can touch the heights of success.
Why should Students take Coaching from Chandigarh Academy and how unique our institute than others in Chandigarh?
- Weekly basis and weekend (Saturday) classes are given to the students through the year.
- Competitive success provide Tips and Tricks to Students for crack LIC AAO exams
- The complete course syllabus study materials are given to students to keep in touch with the each and every topic that teaches by teachers.
- As we know that practice makes a student perfect Competitive Faculties makes a student perfect with a different method they make students to practice every type of Questions so that student can improve their speed level
- Accuracy And Speed is the vital thing to clear LIC AAO Exam and Any Government Exams
- Faculties teach how to focus on the time while doing preparation & also during the examination they give a guidance about the Time management
- If student want to exam then the Competitive Success will be the right place Because the faculties play a major role in Student Success
- Current Affair (Weekly base current affairs and Assignment)
- Shortcut methods (CS faculties use different Methods for better understand)
- Previous year paper Discussion on class
- Students Required live classes to clear LIC AAO exams. So that Competitive success is the best place to learn much more about the subject
- Providing PG references also, you can find a nearby institute.
LIC AAO Coaching Classes – Batch Timings
9 am to 9 pm (Monday to Friday)
9 am to 9 pm (Monday to Friday)
9 am to 4 pm (Saturday) and Sunday will be off.
100% Result Oriented LIC AAO Exam Coaching in Chandigarh, Call @9915109266.
LIC AAO Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
LIC AAO 2018 Introduction:
Life Insurance Corporation of India popularly known as LIC; is a one of the premium & oldest insurance Company in India. It is an Indian Government owned company founded on September 1, 1956. It offers the different financial products like Life insurance, health insurance, investment management & mutual fund. The headquarters of the LIC is in Mumbai.
About: LIC, a well-known brand name, is the biggest insurance company in India. It is constituted by an Act of Parliament 60 years ago. Life Insurance Corporation of India presently operates from more than 3000 offices, and the managed assets under the company already crossed a whopping 16 lakh crores.
Authority: LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) is an autonomous body which conducts this exam.
Job Profile: All the posts whether officers or regular employees are appointed through this exam.
Level: It is a national level examination
Frequency: Once in a Year
Scope: Qualified candidates will be appointed to the following posts:
- LIC Agent/Advisor
- LIC DSE (Direct Sales Executives)
- LIC FSE (Financial Services Executives)
- LIC AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer)
- LIC ADO (Apprentice Development Officer)
- LIC Assistant Post
About LIC Recruitment Exams
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) conducts online recruitment exams for the post of AAO ADO & AO. The online examination consists of an objective type, multiple choices 160 questions from the subjects Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Computer Knowledge & English Language Test with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary, and Comprehension of total 300 marks. Total time given to answer all 160 questions is 2 hours.
LIC AAO Exam
The full form of ‘LIC AAO’ exam is ‘Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Assistant Administrative Officer’ exam. Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) conducts this exam to enroll Assistant Administrative Officers in its various branches across the nation. Once you qualify the LIC AAO exam, you are hired as Assistant Administrative Officer in the prestigious state-owned Insurance & Investment Company, Life Insurance Corporation.
After getting recruited as LIC AAO, you will be getting a handsome salary including other allowances. An AAO at LIC has the initial pay scale of Rs 40, 245/- per month in ‘A’ Class city. As an LIC AAO Salary increases rapidly along with your career path at the Company.
NOTE: Candidates, who are planning to make their career in the insurance sector, can join the Life Insurance Corporation (LIC), the largest public sector insurance company of India. LIC AAO 2018 LIC offers all eligible Indian nationals with various job openings. LIC may offer the job notification to the candidates for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO).
To know more about the LIC AAO Coaching in Chandigarh, Scroll down and Call @9915109266.
LIC AAO 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Overall, there are 2 criteria on which your eligibility will be judged for LIC AAO recruitment. These 3 criteria are your educational qualifications and age. These are the conditions based on age, education, and nationality that you need to satisfy to be eligible for LIC AAO recruitment.
Age: Candidates age should be 21 to 30 years for General Category candidates & Relaxations are available in upper age limit for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) is 5years, for OBC 3years & PWD (Gen) is 10 years; is given.
Nationality: The person should be the citizen of India or have the full intention of settling down in India permanently.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
I) AAO (Generalist)
Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University with minimum 55% aggregate marks in either Degree, which is relaxable to 45% for SC/ST candidates. If grades are awarded instead of marks, the applicants should clearly mention the numerical equivalent of the grades in terms of aggregate marks and then write the percentage scored.
II) AAO (Chartered Accountant)
An Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
III) AAO (Company Secretary)
A Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
IV) AAO (Legal)
LL.B. with a minimum 50% aggregate marks and a minimum of three years experience at the Bar.
LIC AAO Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
To begin preparing for LIC AAO 2018 Examination, you ought to have known about the marking scheme in the exam of the AAO conducted by LIC. The exam pattern plays an essential part role in preparation as you will get the brief idea about the structure of the exam. To make your answers accurate at the perfect time, you should prepare for the exam according to the exam pattern. So here we will tell you about the LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2018. For the LIC AAO 2018 vacancies, the online exam will be conducted. The exam paper will be divided into five sections i.e. quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, general knowledge, basic computer knowledge and English language. To pass this exam you should have sound knowledge of these five sections. As we know many people apply for this exam, the competition will be tough.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Logical reasoning||30 questions||90 marks||120 minutes|
|General knowledge||30 questions||60 marks|
|Quantitative aptitude||30 questions||90 marks|
|English language||40 questions||—|
|Computer knowledge||30 questions||60 marks|
- Total questions = 160
- Total marks = 300
- Total duration = 120 minutes
These are the full detailed information about the exam structure of the LIC AAO 2018 exam. This will go to help you with the preparation. Now move on to the recruitment LIC AAO 2018 exam syllabus.
LIC AAO 2018 Exam Syllabus:
The syllabus is the give the outline guide to your preparation or we can say it is a basic need for the preparation. To know about the LIC AAO 2018 Syllabus, you do not need to go anywhere. We will provide you with detailed information about the Syllabus for LIC AAO 2018 Exam.
|1||LOGICAL REASONING||Linear Seating, Arrangement Circular Seating, Arrangement Syllogisms, Input-Output Inequalities, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding & Decoding, Miscellaneous|
|2||QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE||Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Simplification, and Approximation, Number Series, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Arithmetic Aptitude, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Time & Speed, Profit & Lost, Menstruation Geometry, PieChart.|
|3||BASIC ENGLISH LANGUAGE||Vocabulary: Synonyms, Antonyms, Word formation and sentence correction. Comprehension: Theme detection, Deriving conclusions, Passage completion, Error detection, and Passage Correction, Sentence correction. Spelling: Grammar, Idioms, and Phrases.|
|4||GENERAL KNOWLEDGE||Awards & Honors Sports, Finance, Agriculture, Indian economy International Economy, UNO, Marketing, Indian constitution, History of Banking, countries/currencies, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms, Fiscal-Monetary Policies, etc.|
|5||COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE||Internet, Computer Basics, Microsoft Office, Operating Systems, Networking, Cyber Security, Computer Software Computer, Memory, Computer Architecture, Input and Output Devices, Data Base Management System (DBMS), Microsoft Windows.|
These are the total detailed information regarding the Syllabus of the LIC AAO 2018 exam.
How to Apply for LIC AAO Exam?
If you are for qualified for the LIC AAO 2018 Jobs, now you need to think about the application of the exam. To apply for this exam you have to visit its official website which gets updated every day.
- Visit its official website www.licindia.in.
- You will arrive on the homepage, from there select career section.
- Now click on the notification of the recruitment process of the LIC AAO 2018.
- When you will tap on that notification, the brochure will get the download that will be the instruction set along with the application form.
- Read deliberately all the instruction mentioned in it.
- After reading all the instruction, proceed towards the application form.
- Fill all the data correctly
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature, wherever asked.
- Read carefully after filling all the details. Make the correct changes and read again.
- If you think, your data is correct then click on the submit button.
- Pay the fees for the application form.
- After that, they will take you to the page where your application will display.
- Take a printout of that application for the further need.
- Then close all the tabs.
- Your application form is submitted now. You will get all the information in your mail account.
- Now you have applied for the exam. Let us know more about the payment structure of the exam.
LIC AAO 2018 Application Fee:
Make sure you have Debit / Credit Card / Net banking during the filing of LIC AAO 2018 Exam Form for online payment of the applicable charges. The requisite fee charges for the general aspirants are Rs.600/- and for those aspirants who come under the reserved category, fee charges will be Rs.100/-.
|General and OBC||Rs.600/|
LIC AAO Admit Card and LIC AAO Result
The Life Insurance Corporation of India will release the LIC AAO Admit Card 2018 before 7 to 10 days of examination. Admit cards will be discharged in online mode on the official website of LIC. Nonetheless, just those applications will able to download LIC AAO 2018 Admit Card whose applications form will be accepted by exam authority.
LIC AAO Cut Off 2018:
LIC will report the AAO Cut off for the 2018 examination with the result. LIC AAO Cut off 2018 is expected to be released after 2 or 3 months of examination. The AAO cutoff depends from year to year because it varies upon various factors such as Marks scored by most of the candidates, how tough the question paper was, Number of applications appeared in the exam, Number of posts, etc.
LIC AAO Result 2018:
The Final LIC AAO Result 2018 will be proclaimed basis on the total marks secured by the applicants in AAO online exam and interview. All the shortlisted applicants will have appeared for the pre-recruitment medical exam of LIC. The appointment letter will provide to the applicants who will clear the medical exam. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with us to know the exact date of LIC AAO 2018 Exam Result announcement.
LIC AAO Previous Year Papers:
Here, our team is giving you some LIC AAO Previous Year Papers which will help you to learn and understand the LIC AAO exam pattern and the final question paper format. It will make you acquainted with the type of questions asked in the examination. To take the advantages of all the Previous Year Question Papers of LIC AAO, you can log on to our official website.
Tips and Tricks to Crack LIC AAO 2018 Exam
- Every Student should be practice each and every type question paper because it will also increase your speed.
- Accuracy and Speed is the vital thing is to clear any government examination.
- Students should be a focus on the time.
- Students should practice by solving the online test series and mock test on a daily basis.
- Students can join the LIC AAO 2018 Coaching by practicing with live classes, previous year papers, online test series, videos lecturers, online practices tests etc…
Contact Chandigarh Academy for LIC AAO Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
- Address: SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh -160022 Near Mukat Hospital
- Mobile: +91-9915109266
- Email: email@example.com