Current Affairs 26,27-08-2018
- Which of the following cities is the venue of the International Water Colour Festival 2018?
- Who has been appointed new chairman of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)?
[A] G Satheesh Reddy
[B] Sanjay Mitra
[C] S Christopher
[D] Mrinal S Das
- The 2018 Nallur Kantha Swamy festival has started in which neighbouring country of India?
[C] Sri Lanka
- Which state government is host to the 2018 Krishi Kumbh International Conference and Exhibition?
[D] Uttar Pradesh
- Which state government has decided to organize youths’ conclave ‘ATAL’ in September 2018?
[D] Arunachal Pradesh
- Tejinder Pal Singh Toor, who clinched Gold in men’s Shot-Put event at the 2018 Jakarta Asian Games, has set new Asiad record of how much meters?
- The world’s first public blockchain bond “bond-i” has recently launched by which International organisation?
[C] World Bank
- The NETA app that seeks to let Indian voters rate their elected representatives, is inspired by which country’s approval system?
[A] United States
- Which country is host to the multi-nation counter-terror exercise “SCO Peace Mission 2018”?
- What is the India’s GDP forecast for 2018, as per Moody’s Investors Service report “Global Macro Outlook for 2018-19”?