- Mohammed Ayazuddin Patel has bagged the Senior Fellowship Award for 2016-17 instituted by the Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Centre (CCRT). The CCRT is an autonomous organisation under which union ministry?
[A] Ministry of Human Resource Development
[B] Ministry of Minority Affairs
[C] Ministry of Home Affairs
[D] Ministry of Culture
- Which Bollywood personality has been conferred D Litt (Honoris Causa) by Kazi Nazrul University in West Bengal?
[A] Sharmila Tagore
[B] Aishwarya Rai
[C] Rani Mukerji
- Swapan Sarkar, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
[B] Sports journalism
- The museum for all former Prime Ministers of India will be constructed in which city?
[A] New Delhi
- Which state government has launched smartphone scheme “Sanchar Kranti Yojna” to the people of the state?
[A] Madhya Pradesh
- Which city hosted the Global Disability Summit 2018?
[A] New Delhi
- Which renowned historian authored the book “Gandhi: The Years That Changed The World (1914-1948)”?
[A] Romila Thapar
[B] M G S Narayanan
[C] Sanjay Subrahmanyam
[D] Ramachandra Guha
- Which citizen centric platform has been jointly launched by Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) and MyGov?
[A] Swachh India Platform
[B] Educate India Platform
[C] Innovate India Platform
[D] Indian culture Platform
- The Mahila Shakti Kendra scheme will be implemented between centre and states (except for northeast and special category states) in which ratio to empower rural women?
- Who of the following Indians have won the 2018 Ramon Magsaysay Award?
[A] Thodur Madabusi Krishna and Sanjiv Chaturvedi
[B] Bharat Vatwani and Sonam Wangchuk
[C] Devdutt Pattanaik and Ramachandra Guha
[D] Medha Patkar and Kailash Satyarthi