Current Affairs 27-10-2018
- Who will be conferred with the 2016 Tagore Award for Cultural Harmony?
[B] Rajkumar Singhajit Singh
[C] Ram Vanji Sutar
[D] Sachida Nagdev
- The Transforming Education Conference for Humanity (TECH 2018) will be organized by UNESCO MGIEP in association with which state government?
[A] Andhra Pradesh
[D] Tamil Nadu
- India and its which neighboring country have recently signed pacts for enhancing inland and coastal waterways connectivity?
[B] Sri Lanka
- Recently, the Union Cabinet has approved an MoU between India and which country to constitute a Joint Working Group (JWG) on fintech?
[D] Sri Lanka
- Which noted author has bagged the first-ever JCB Prize for literature?
[C] Anuradha Roy
[D] Perumal Murugan
- Which Indian journalist has won the first place in the English category of Schizophrenia Research Foundation’s (SCARF) media for mental health reporting award?
[B] Jyoti Shelar
[C] Nalini Singh
[D] Radhika Roy
- Under which sea, the world’s oldest known intact shipwreck has been discovered by an international team of maritime archaeologists?
[B] Caribbean Sea
[C] South China Sea
[D] Black Sea
- Which country has topped the list of countries for travel destination in 2019, as per Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2019?
[A] Sri Lanka
- What is the theme of the 2018 Vigilance Awareness Week (VAW)?
[B] Eradicate Corruption-Build a New India
[C] My Vision-Corruption Free India
[D] Promoting Good Governance: Positive contribution of vigilance
- Which state government has decided to ban the sale of glyphosate formulations?