Current Affairs 3-10-2018
- India’s first AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy is to be set up in which city?
- Who heads the high-level committee on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)?
[B] Injeti Srinivas
[C] Arundhati Das
[D] Amit Sagar
- Who has been appointed the first-ever female major general in the 47 years history of Bangladesh?
[B] Selina Hossain
[C] Monica Ali
[D] Susane Giti
- Which Indian origin personality has been named as Chief Economist of the International Monetary Fund (IMF)?
[B] Shand Panesa
[C] Gita Gopinath
[D] Guruswamy Jayraman
- The 17th century ‘Oonth Kadal’ bridge, which is in news recently, is located in which state?
[B] Uttar Pradesh
[C] Himachal Pradesh
[D] Jammu & Kashmir
- Which new initiative has been launched by the Government of India (GoI) to promote use of Compressed Bio-Gas (CBG)?
- The nationwide Action Research Project of Gram Panchayat development scheme has been launched from which city?
[B] New Delhi
- Pandit Tulsidas Borkar, who passed away recently, was the legendary exponent of which musical instrument?
- Which of the following will become the 2nd Indian state after Rajasthan to set up Ministry for cows?
[B] Madhya Pradesh
- Who has been named as the flag-bearer of the Indian contingent for the 3rd Youth Olympic Games 2018?
[B] Saurabh Chaudhary
[C] Manu Bhaker
[D] Lakshya Sena