Current Affairs 4-10-2018
- Which state government has recently launched its own food security scheme to cover the poor people who left out of the National Food Security Act (NFSA)?
- India has been ranked 5th along with which of the following countries in pictorial warnings on cigarette packets, according to latest Canadian Cancer Society report?
[B] Nepal and Vanuatu
[C] Hong Kong and Thailand
[D] Timor Leste and Brazil
- India’s tallest National flag from the average city elevation has recently installed in which city?
[C] Gandhi Nagar
- Thampi Kannanthanam, who passed away recently, was associated to which of the following regional cinemas?
- The joint Multi – National Maritime Exercise “IBSAMAR 2018” has kicked off in which country?
[C] South Africa
[D] South Korea
- What is the theme of the 2018 International Day of Older Persons?
[B] Take a Stand Against Ageism
[C] Celebrating Older Human Rights champions
[D] Sustainability and Age Inclusiveness in the Urban Environment
- Who will head the Group of Ministers (GoM) to examine modalities for ‘calamity tax’ under GST?
[B] Narendra Singh Tomar
[C] Suresh Prabhu
[D] Sushil Modi
- The Mahatma Gandhi International Sanitation Convention (MGISC) has recently concluded in which city?
[B] New Delhi
- Which of the following women physicists has won the 2018 Nobel Prize in Physics?
[B] Lisa Randall
[C] Donna Strickland
[D] Gabriela Gonzalez
- Who has been named as the flag-bearer of the Indian contingent for the 3rd Paralympic Asian games 2018?
[B] Thangvellu Mariyappan
[C] Amit Kumar Saroha
[D] Girisha Nagarajegowda