- The Government of India (GoI) has provided first-ever financial support to which International sporting event for participation in England?
[D] Kho Kho
- The multi-nation tsunami mock exercise (drill) “IOWave18” has started in which of the following oceans?
[A] Indian Ocean
[B] Pacific Ocean
[C] Atlantic Ocean
[D] Southern Antarctic Ocean
- Which of the following have become the first set of Indian shooters to secure quota places for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics?
[A] Apurvi Chandela and Ravi Kumar
[B] Heena Sidhu and Shreyasi Singh
[C] Anjum Moudgil and Apurvi Chandela
[D] Anisa Sayyed and Rahi Sarnobat
- India has recently signed agreements with which European country on combating money laundering and environment?
[D] Czech Republic
- Which phenomenon was used by US researchers to develop a wearable device that could generate energy from the swing of an arm while walking or jogging?
[A] Photoelectric effect
[B] Penn effect
[C] Piezoelectric effect
[D] Polar effect
- Alastair Cook, who recently announced his retirement from international cricket, is associated with which country?
[B] West Indies
[C] New Zealand
- India is hosting its first-ever FIBA 3×3 World Tour Masters event in which city?
[A] New Delhi
- The Government of India (GoI) has decided to observe which month as National Nutrition Month (NNM) across country to mark the fight against malnutrition?
- Which country is host to the International Women Entrepreneurs Summit (IWES) 2018?
[D] Sri Lanka
- The joint military exercise “Rapid Trident 2018” has started in which country?