1.Which unique app has been launched by the Election Commission of India (ECI) for people to report model code violations?
- The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) launched its e-marketing system “KIMIS” in New Delhi. What does “KIMIS” stands for?
[A] Khadi Institution Management and Infallible System
[B] Khadi Institution Management and Industrial System
[C] Khadi Institution Management and Infographic System
[D] Khadi Institution Management and Information System
- The Union government has constituted a ministerial panel to decide on fund allocation from CRIF for infrastructure projects. The panel will be headed by whom?
[A] Minister of Finance
[B] Minister of Information and Broadcasting
[C] Minister of Labour and Employment
[D] Minister of Road Transport and Highways
- The world’s first all-digital art museum has opened in which country?
- The 2018 World Sports Journalists Day (WSJD) is observed on which date?
[A] July 5
[B] July 4
[C] July 3
[D] July 2
- India’s first Global Mobility Summit will be organised by NITI Aayog in which city?
[C] New Delhi
- Who has become the first-ever transgender woman to be crowned Miss Universe Spain?
[B] Jenna Talackova
[C] Angela Ponce
[D] Alexandra Daddario
- PandharichiWari, which has started recently, is the most important pilgrimage of which state?
[C] Tamil Nadu
- Who has been appointed new Chancellor of the University of Hyderabad (UoH)?
[A] Tirath Singh Thakur
[B] R. M. Lodha
[C] L NarasimhaReddy
- The Kerala government has set up a panel to choose an official song for the state. Who is the convenor of the panel?
[A] K P Mohanan
[C] M MBasheer
[D] Rani George
- The Sangai Festival is celebrated in __:
- The famous ‘Hornbill festival’ is celebrated in which of the following States of India?
- In which of the following city Elephant festival is celebrated annually?
- ‘Me-Dam-Me-Phi’ festival is a festival of which the communities in North Eastern India?
[B] Deori Tribe
- Today’s Gurmukhi, Dogri and Sindhi scripts have developed from which among the following scripts?
[B] Śāradā script
[C] Tankari Script
[D] Kushana Script