NEET Coaching in Chandigarh
NEET-UG is a single entrance test for admissions to more than 66,000 MBBS and BDS seats across India. NEET is conducted to determine the qualification or the eligibility of the students to get admission for MBBS and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized medical colleges in India and abroad. … NEET exam is important because it is the only medical entrance exam conducted in India.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test
Table of Contents
NEET Coaching + Full Study Material + 100% Success Rate
Call for more details: 09915109266
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NEET
Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board. Class 12 or equivalent appearing aspirants are also eligible to apply for NEET.
- Nationality: Indian.
- Minimum Age: character applying ought to be at least 17 years as on or before 31st December of 2020.
- Maximum Age: character applying have to be much less than 25 years (for unreserved candidates) and 30 years (for SC, ST, OBC).
- Examination: a 12th elegance qualification or equivalent is essential.
- Topics: subjects studied at twelfth class level have to consist of Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English.
- 10+2 acting- students going to seem in 12th are also eligible to apply.
- Marks Requirement: within the qualifying examination (PCB organization), the candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks for GEN, whereas for PH, the requirement is 45% marks at the same time as for SC/ST and OBC, the requirement is 40%.
EXAM PATTERN FOR NEET
- No. of question: total one hundred eighty questions could be asked inside the exam.
- Examination Mode: examination could be carried out through offline mode.
- Kind of question: There will be goal kind questions (4 alternatives with one correct answer)
- Topics: Questions might be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam duration: The examination length might be three hours.
- Language: question paper will be asked in eight languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: four marks could be given for each accurate answer (+four Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark could be deducted for each incorrect solution (-1 Mark).
|Category||Minimum aggregate in the qualifying examination (PCB)|
|General – PWD||45%|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ Reserved-PWD||40%|
For qualifying in NEET, students must have to score minimum of 50 percentile for UR and 40 percentile for SC/ST/OBC category. And to get admission in the Good Private Medical college you must score 350 marks in NEET UG.
for NEET Coaching you can visit Chandigarh Academy or Call – 9915109266
Chandigarh Academy – NEET Exam Coaching Academy
SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor,
Sector – 34-A, Chandigarh