- Which of the following union ministries has won the ‘Swachchta Hi Seva’ award, recently?
[A] Ministry of Law and Justice
[B] Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
[C] Ministry of Defence
[D] Ministry of Railways
- India signed $240 million loan pact with ADB for safe drinking water in which of the following districts of West Bengal?
[A] North 24 Parganas
[C] Purba Medinipur
[D] All of the above
- Which of the following has been declared the cleanest government university in the Swachh Campus ranking 2018?
[A] Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
[B] Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
[C] Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi
[D] Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Which national level entrepreneurship awareness campaign has been launched by SIDBI?
[A] Youth For Work
[C] Udyam Abhilasha
- Which of the following women scientists has won the 2018 Nobel Prize in Chemistry?
[A] Christiane Volhard
[B] Ada Yonath
[C] Frances H. Arnold
[D] Carol W. Greider
- What is the theme of the 2018 World Habitat Day (WHD)?
[A] Cities and Climate Change
[B] Housing at the Centre
[C] Municipal Solid Waste Management
[D] Cities, magnets of hope
- Who has been elected as the new President of Iraq?
[A] Barham Salih
[B] Fuad Masum
[C] Jalal Talabani
[D] Mashal Ajil al-Yawer
- Which of the following cities is the venue of the first-ever General Assembly of International Solar Alliance (ISA)?
[B] New Delhi
- The 31st All India Railways Chess tournament 2018 has started in which city, recently?
- The world’s largest dome has recently inaugurated in which country?