Group Interview Preparation Classes in Chandigarh
Group Interview Preparation Classes in Chandigarh – Chandigarh Academy has been the ultimate guide for thousands of students who are looking for a job or admission in a college or university. Despite the fact that there is no definite way to succeed in an interview, yet we can say firmly that we can make it happen for you through our workable strategies. We can definitely brighten up your chances to succeed in interviews.
Mock-ups and Group Discussions are conducted to thrash out the fear factor and assist you in analyzing your positive or negative personality traits thus knowing your strengths and weaknesses, we work on them accordingly.
Group Discussion Techniques
Table of Contents
Group Discussions are a part of most entrance examinations for MBA and Professional Courses. Again, GD is not just speaking English, it’s about your ability to engage in a discussion with a number of people. It’s about your openness to hearing others and at the same time, your ability to put your point among them in a manner that your point has weight and people listen to you.
At Chandigarh Academy, we train you for the skills required to stand tall and be counted in the Group Discussions. Our approach is a bit different, we don’t train you to ape a particular style, and instead, we train you to be your own self when taking part in Group Discussions. We train you to be confident of your own point of view and present gracefully.
What will be the Interview Training Topics:
Broadly speaking, you will be prepared on these aspects through one to one coaching:
- Language Fluency (Verbal Communication)
- Body Language (Non-Verbal Communication)
- Personality Grooming
- Self Confidence Building
- There will be equal emphasis on theory and practice through mock interviews.
Benefits of Interview Coaching Conducted by Us
You are expected to learn how to:
- Make a good first impression
- Dress for success
- Project confident through your body language
- Match your style to your interviewer’s
- Structure your answers with specific workplace accomplishments
- Use your voice to project confidence and competence
- Close interviews on a positive note
Group Interview Tips
Take a look at our four group interview tips to stand out for all the right reasons:
- Maintain a professional composure – It may come as a surprise to see other candidates gathered for the interview but keep your cool and don’t let it show. Chances are you’ll face plenty of surprises on the job, and you need to demonstrate you can handle any situation with a professional approach.
- Manage ideas – A group interview is not the place to aggressively interject when others are speaking, so if a great idea pops into your head jot it down. That way your flash of brilliance won’t be forgotten moments later.
- Let others speak – Discounting the views of others can suggest you would be a difficult colleague to work with. It may seem counter-intuitive but acknowledging the views of fellow candidates and either building on their ideas or explaining why you would suggest an alternative will highlight your interpersonal skills.
- Be body language aware – Our body language can speak volumes about what we really think or feel. The trouble is, we’re often unaware of the signals we give off. Tightly folded arms, fist-thumping a desk or reclining or slouching in a chair can suggest aggression, arrogance or dominance – hardly the qualities a hiring manager will be looking for. That makes it important to be mindful of your body language. Avoid pointing or guffawing, and aim to appear professional and alert.
Contact us for Group Interview Preparation Classes in Chandigarh
Name: Chandigarh Academy
Address: SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor & Top Floor, Sector- 34-A, Chandigarh
Phone Number: +91-9915109266, 9878873446, 9878375376