SBI BANK PO EXAM Coaching
Call for Free Demo Class: 9915109266
Table of Contents
Why Join ChandigarhAcademy for SBI PO Exam Coaching:
- Full Study Materials
- 4+ Hours Daily Classes
- Excellent Faculty And Experienced Staff.
- Healthy And Competitive Environment
- PG Accommodation And Hostel Facilities For Outstation Students.
- 100% Result Guarantee.
- Weekend Batches With Individual Attention.
About SBI Bank:
Eligibility for SBI BANK POState Bank of India (SBI), with a 200 year history, is the largest commercial bank in India in terms of assets, deposits, profits, branches, customers and employees. The Government of India is the single largest shareholder of this Fortune 500 entity with more than 50% ownership. SBI is ranked 59th in the list of ‘Top 1000 World Banks 2015’ by The Banker magazine.
SBI PO Coaching in Chandigarh
SBI PO Eligibility
- Age: The candidate must be 21 to 30 Years of age as on 01-04-2017.
- Age Relaxation: OBC-3 Years, SC/ST – 5 Years, PH- 10 Years, Ex-Servicemen-5 Years
- Qualification: Graduation in any Discipline / Appearing in the final year of Graduation Exam.( Graduation must be completed before 10-08-2017)
- Note: The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute then a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
SBI PO 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Please check out below the minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in SBI PO 2017. Check this section very carefully as without fulfilling the specified criteria you won’t be permitted to sit in the exam.
Age Criteria (As on 1st April 2017)
Age of candidates should be in between 21st to 30 years. It means candidates should have born not before than 02.04.1987 and not after than 01.04.1996 (both days inclusive).
Applicants having Graduation degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the test. Final year aspirants are also eligible to apply for the exam.
Eligibility Criteria Info- Click Here
How to Apply for SBI PO 2017?
In order to apply for SBI PO, candidates are instructed to go to the official website of State Bank of India i.e. www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. Registration fee can be paid in online mode by using the internet banking/credit card/debit card. Photograph and signature, you upload during application procedure, must be clear enough, otherwise it is liable to be rejected by the respective authority.
SBI PO Coaching in Chandigarh
For General and Others: Rs. 600/-
For SC/ST/PWD category candidates: Rs.100/-
SBI PO 2017 Exam Pattern
Paper Pattern of Preliminary Exam
- There will be an online test containing 100 objective type questions conducted.
- Duration of the paper will be for 1 hour.
- Distribution of questions in the exam would be as follows:
|Test Paper||Number of Questions||Marks|
Paper Pattern of Main Exam
- Main exam will have two parts i.e. Objective Part and Descriptive Part. Objective part will be of 200 marks whereas; Descriptive test will be of 50 marks.
- Descriptive test will be basically a test of English language.
Number of Attempts
- For General category of candidates- 4
- For General (PwD)- 7
- For OBC (PwD)- 7
- For OBC- 7
- For SC/SC(PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)- The authority hasn’t specified any restriction
SBI PO 2017 – Important Dates
|Sr. No.||Important Event||Tentative Dates|
|1.||Online registration process would be started from||7th February 2017|
|2.||Online registration process will end||6th March 2017|
|3.||Date of making payment of application fees/intimation charges||7th February- 6th March 2017|
|4.||Call letters for online preliminary exam will be downloaded||15th April 2017 onward|
|5.||Date of preliminary exam (online)||29th & 30th April and 6th & 7th May, 2017|
|6.||Preliminary exam result would be available from||17th May 2017|
|7.||Call letter download for Main exam||22nd May, 2017|
|8.||Date of Main exam (online)||4th June, 2017|
|9.||Main exam result will be declared||19th June 2017|
|10.||Interview call letters will be available from||26th June 2017|
|11.||Date of Group exercises & Interview||10th July, 2017 onward|
|11.||Date of releasing of final result||5th August 2017|
|11.||Date of downloading of call letters for pre-exam training||7th April, 2017 onward|
|11.||Date of conducting of pre-exam training||17th April to 22nd April, 2017|
Direct link to Download SBI PO official notification- Click Here
Call Letters/Admit Card
Hard copy of call letters won’t be sent to candidates via post. Therefore, candidates are instructed to download it from the official website of the bank. We’ll keep you updating with latest updates on this exam through this article.
SBI PO 2017 Result
SBI PO exam 2017 result will be available at Bank’s official website i.e. https://www.sbi.co.in/. The authority will declare the result of Preliminary, Main and Group Discussion & Interview simultaneously at its official portal. An aspirant can view his/her result by using the roll number.
SBI PO 2017 Selection Procedure
SBI PO 2017 selection procedure consists of following phases:
Phase I- Preliminary Exam
- The Preliminary exam will be conducted in online mode where candidates will get a question paper of 100 marks. The exam duration will be for 1 hour.
- Questions are to be asked from English language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability. Candidates will have to achieve minimum qualifying marks in each subject.
Phase II- Main Exam
- In the Main exam, you’ll have to appear for an objective test of 200 marks followed by a descriptive test of 50 marks.
- The exam duration for objective test will be 3 hours where, 30 minutes of time will be there for descriptive type test.
- Descriptive test is basically a test of English language containing Latter writing & Essay based question.
Phase III- Group Discussions
Candidates who are qualified in aforesaid tests will be further called to attend the Group Discussion and Interview.
*Notes (Please Keep in Your Mind)*
- Please do not forget taking printout of your system generated online application after submission of the same.
- Ensuring your eligibility is highly essential before applying for SBI PO.
- Please apply for SBI PO 2017 before the last date is over.
- Candidate is not allowed to submit more than one application.
- Candidates, who are either working in Quasi Govt./Govt. offices or Public sector undertakings, they will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ while attending the interview.
- While taking appointment, candidates will have to produce proper discharge certificate.
- Candidates should keep their email ID working in order to get consistent updates from State Bank of India.
WHY GO FOR BANKING EXAM:-
- Banking sector is one of the fastest growing sector in India
- Banking sector gives good opportunities from the career point of view.
- Banking sector has a job for candidates from almost every field of education including finance, engineering, software, marketing, technology, etc.
- Banking sector has a job for various qualifications including graduate, post-graduate, 10th pass, 12th pass, diploma, etc.
- There is added benefits and good salary
- Banking sector is no more limited to traditional lending and depositing, but with the introduction of technology, the sector has become much more appealing and challenging.
- Job stability and safety is guaranteed
- Job timing is fixed and are flexible
Get Best Coaching for SBI PO 2017 at Chandigarh Academy
CHANDIGARH ACADEMY – SBI PO Coaching in Chandigarh
SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh